We are a small but progressive company in the sports betting sector, made up of passionate teams of sports traders, developers and quantitative analysts.
Our aim is to predict sport as accurately as possible. We have found this is best achieved by combining traders, able to comment on a sport and the betting markets, with advanced data driven models. The output we deliver provides product for use on our proprietary bookmaker platform - Mustardbet, for trading into established markets, as well as servicing other third-parties including renowned bookmakers and insurance companies.
We are currently recruiting for talented individuals to join our trading team. The successful candidate can expect to;
- Join a close-knit, outgoing team proven to be among the best in its field.
- Work closely with our software developers and statistical analysts to iterate our models forward.
- Interact with many varied market places to ensure efficient trade execution.
- Make numerous informed decisions, often under pressure.
- Have the opportunity to learn and develop programming skills (Python)
We enjoy a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, offering fresh challenges which are both rewarding and enjoyable. Our ambitions are high but realistic, aiming as we do to create best-in-class products in a highly-competitive field.
- You will be mathematically strong, having gained a degree in a quantitative degree from a top university.
- You will have a fascination with the way numbers can be used to describe ‘moments’ in sport and competitive situations.
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy arriving at optimal solutions. You recognise the part that numbers can play here.
- You have enjoyed games of strategy and probability (Chess, Poker, Magic:The Gathering).
- You understand and are fascinated by the ebb and flow of competitive sport.
- You have enjoyed the challenge of exploiting inefficient market places in which ever form they have presented themselves.
- Competitive salary.
- Working for a company that thinks a little differently from the industry standard.
- Private pension plan.
- Private health insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Subsidised gym membership.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a career in this exciting, fast paced environment, then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com