Sports Quantitative Analyst - Graduate Level
The Quant team at Mustard Systems create predictive models that are globally recognised as best-in-class. We use cutting-edge statistical methods to model a wide variety of sports, often developing our own techniques. We’re looking for talented individuals to join our team.
You can expect:
- To research recent advances in Bayesian updating to better extract signals from noisy data
- To join a close-knit, collaborative team of mathematicians, and enjoy a high level of responsibility from an early stage
- To design and build your own models using your own ideas
- To work closely with expert traders and developers to improve your models
You will need:
- A 1st class mathematics-based degree from a top university or a 2:1 from Oxbridge
- A solid understanding of the fundamentals of statistical prediction and probability theory including, for example, an in-depth knowledge of regression and model fitting
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity and confidence to try new approaches
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- An interest in sports or competitive games
Postgraduate qualifications in statistics are preferred.
Interested? Send your CV and covering letter: firstname.lastname@example.org