Experienced Scrum Master needed to support the growth and development of our business.
We need a Scrum Master who loves detail and documentation. Someone who will hold us to account to the promises we’ve made, or chase us when a deferred date swings around, and do so with a smile.
We are a small company of around 40 people in the sports betting and bookmaking sector. The development team (about half of our total staff) work on systems for trading on sports betting markets. We offer bets to the public, we take bets offered by others and we sell pricing information to interested third parties.
Our development work is split across multiple projects and we now need the assistance of a Scrum Master to improve our ability to deliver these projects and maintain a high level view of our overall progress.
You will be reporting directly to the CTO to make sure that you have the authority and ability to effect real meaningful change across the business. You will also be working alongside our product owners to help them with prioritising their individual projects, and with the overall PO to improve the long-term planning of our strategic backlog.
We want someone who will streamline process, improve collaboration / coordination and so a background in sports betting is not preferred.
- Agile / Scrum Advocate
- Detail focussed
- Excellent communicator
- Calm and reliable – a good personality fit for our company
- Experience creating and maintaining a backlog, potentially in your platform of choice
- A scientific approach to process; willing to experiment and measure to improve our methods and results
- 3+ years of commercial experience
Nice to have:
- Software development project experience
- Experience in running concurrent projects
- Set up and configure the project management platform
- Import and sanitise the existing backlogs
- Run the Agile activities
- Manage and maintain all project backlogs
- Help the business and project owners develop well structured, meaningful stories
We offer flexible working hours, an office lunch every couple of weeks, free cereals, tea and coffee, and adjustable height desks, as well as excellent benefits.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter: email@example.com