Head of Fixed Odds Golf
At Mustard we try to think and act a little differently to the bookmaking norm; investigating historical beliefs, challenging widely held conventions and providing the tools required to get the job done properly. We get it wrong; we learn, we go again.
We are an ambitious company in the sports betting sector, made up of passionate teams of sports traders, developers and quantitative analysts. We combine our talents to model and trade sporting outcomes across multiple platforms, the jewel of which is our proprietary bookmaker platform - MustardBet.
We enjoy a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and our ambitions are high - namely to create a best-in-class product in a highly competitive field, which we believe is realistic and obtainable.
We are currently developing a revolutionary fixed odds golf product, which we fully expect to disrupt the existing golf betting world. We are looking to appoint someone to manage all aspects of this fixed odds offering to the MustardBet customer base.
- You will be mathematically strong, having gained a degree in a quantitative subject from a top university.
- You have gained experience in a bookmaking/trading environment and been involved in delivering an end-to-end product (not necessarily golf).
- You will be open minded, curious, keen to learn and inform.
- You can break complex problems down into smaller ones and enjoy finding effective solutions.
- You are sociable, self-motivated and an excellent communicator.
- You are frustrated by the lack of accuracy and innovation in the bookmaking industry
- You will be working in conjunction with the #1 golf model in the world of bookmaking.
- You will have the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and ambitious bookmaker.
- Competitive salary.
- Private pension plan.
- Private health insurance for you and the family.
- Life Insurance.
- Subsidised gym membership.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a career in this exciting, fast paced environment, then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com