Mustard Systems is a company that specialises in statistical modelling of sports events and tournaments. Using proprietary datasets, statistical models and in-house software, we aim to predict sports results as accurately as possible.
We operate a golf team which has been considered world leading for several years in our own trading and the provision of odds feeds to bookmakers. We are looking to augment our golf trading team with an in-play golf trader.
We are searching for an individual who is numerically adept, flexible in their hours and with a genuine passion for trading and the game of golf. You will receive on the job training in the arts of trading, with a view to having a very hands-on management of our in-play strategies on the PGA, European and LPGA Tours.
If questions such as “What is the probability Tyrrell Hatton makes a par from this greenside bunker?” intrigue you, this may well be the job for you.
We offer the successful candidate a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, offering fresh challenges which are both rewarding and enjoyable. Our ambitions are high, aiming to create best in-class offerings in a highly competitive field.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Proficient in quick and accurate Mathematics, (notably Statistics, Mental Arithmetic, and Estimation)
- Hold an avid interest in the wonderful sport of golf
- Able to commute to a Hammersmith based office
- Willing and able to work flexible hours including most weekends
- Educated to degree level in a quantitative subject preferred
- Relevant job experience is not a requirement but some personal experience of value based betting is preferred
Upon completion of a probation period you will be entitled to:
- Performance based bonuses
- Participation in our hybrid working scheme, which currently permits a blend of office based and remote based working.
- Private Pension, Private Health Care, Life Insurance, Subsidised Gym Membership
- We currently run a hybrid working arrangement with 3 days in the office and 2 from home (may be more in office during probation period)
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com