Join our innovative, expansive and flexible golf team.
You have the opportunity to join a team currently operating at the very top of the game yet driven with an ambition for continuous improvement. Our golf team seeks to be innovative, expansive and flexible and we are looking for you to have a significant impact from day 1.
The role will involve the researching and trading of golf tournaments from both PGA and European tours which will influence decision making with respect to numerous liquidity sources including the provision of prices to high profile bookmakers and acting on behalf of private clients.
The team enjoy a fast-paced, ever changing trading environment which offers a fresh challenge every week which is both rewarding and enjoyable.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for professional golf, betting and using statistical analysis to combine the two
- The ability to think creatively and independently and react quickly, accurately and logically in a trading environment
- An intuitive insight to the factors that can affect a golf tournament
- A degree in a quantitative subject
- A logical and creative approach to establishing and analysing new systems
- A desire to be part of a rapidly evolving company
The successful applicant will join a successful, closely-knit team which offers a great platform to progress quickly in an environment which recognises and rewards success and is not constrained by limited ambition
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
To apply for this role, please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com