We are a passionate team of sports traders, developers and quantitative analysts. We combine our talents to model and trade sporting outcomes and to deliver products for use on our proprietary bookmaker platform, as well as servicing other third-parties, including renowned bookmakers and insurance companies.
We enjoy a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, offering fresh challenges which are both rewarding and enjoyable. Our ambitions are high, aiming to create best-in-class product in a highly-competitive field.
At Mustard Systems we aim to predict sport as accurately as possible. We have found this is best achieved by combining traders, with in-depth knowledge of the sport and the betting markets, with an advanced data driven model. We follow this approach in cricket, with impressive results.
The cricket trader role involves researching and trading matches and tournaments around the world, both pre-event and in-running. This presents fresh challenges on a daily basis, where the trader is required to combine their knowledge of cricket, the market and our model to make informed decisions, often under pressure.
Additionally, the role will provide the opportunity to:
- Join a close-knit, outgoing team proven to be among the best in its field.
- Work closely with our software developers and statistical analysts to drive the improvement of our cricket product.
- Learn about sports trading and prediction, for a range of sports, from some of the very best in the business
- Progress quickly in an environment which recognises and rewards success.
- Make an impact from day one.
A successful applicant will:
- Enjoy and be good at solving problems.
- Have a degree in a quantitative subject.
- Be computer literate, particularly a working knowledge of Excel.
- Have the ability to think and work quickly, logically and accurately in a trading environment.
- Have a passion for cricket and understand the factors that affect the outcome of a cricket match.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a career in this exciting, fast paced environment, then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org