Mustard Systems are a company that specialises in statistical modelling of sports events. Using proprietary datasets, statistical models and in-house software, we aim to create best in-class offerings in a highly competitive field.
We’re looking to expand our cricket operation and are seeking a skilled administrator to play a vital role in facilitating this growth.
You’ll be joining this journey early and we’d love you to help shape this process.
The role will entail:
- Coordinating and executing day-to-day tasks that allow our cricket operation to achieve excellence.
- Monitoring the ongoing health of our systems to ensure we’re always performing at our best.
- Identifying inefficiencies in our processes and being part of the solution.
- Communicating and building good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Opportunities to work with multiple teams across the company.
- High attention to detail.
- Organised and proactive.
- Strong communicator.
- A good knowledge of Google Sheets (or Excel) including lookups and importranges.
We’re a friendly, sociable team that loves sport and problem-solving; if this sounds like the job for you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.